Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up her in pa it was great weather to put on some miles. who went rideing ???

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
damn tornados! i dont like them kinds of twisties!

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I went riding today with my brand new (well new to my bike) full Hindle highmount Ti system, and new undertail (still yellow, needs to be repainted)

boy Racer was parting out some of his aftermarket stuff for stock stuff before he sells his 02 (03 636 will be in his driveway soon) so it works for me :)

My boss just said his g/f is gonna kick my ass at work tommorow, I just did a 10,000rpm driveby of his house at midnight :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
rode everywhere today and plan to ride everywhere tomorrow. This weather we've been getting in PA is a blessing. be very thankful and enjoy ur bikes before snowboarding season begins:)

·
Registered
558 Posts
umm...its still way nice down here in az and i did go ridin' last night. not to much actual ridin' tho we were at this stunt spot watchin some badass stuff like 5mph wheelies heel clickers all kinds of crazy stuff i've only seen on vids all in all it was a fun night.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by sixftnine

umm...its still way nice down here in az and i did go ridin' last night. not to much actual ridin' tho we were at this stunt spot watchin some badass stuff like 5mph wheelies heel clickers all kinds of crazy stuff i've only seen on vids all in all it was a fun night.
Damn dude, where is that at?

Also, I will be riding later tonight if the clouds burn off here, but the best night this week was Tuesday. A little rain early in the day and the temps were in the 70s. For everyone that is familiar, went and hit the sun valley parkway and it was almost cold... Bring on the cooler weather!!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Just got my 01 zx6r this week. Weather hasn't cooperated a couple times this week, but other than that I've been out riding all over this place every night. I don't know how I lived without this bike before. :)

I plan on meeting up with some friends tomorrow and doing like an all day ride. Can't wait!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey,

Nice day for a ride here in North Carolina. I took a chunk out of the 1K-mile break-in requirement for my "new" 2002. Nothing too exciting happening at sub-6K rpm, but it's always fun to learn the characteristics of a new bike. Also a good time to say hello to my new comrades. The wisdom of my most recent decision is already apparent to you. I look forward.

BS

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
meh kinda cold for street riding here so i went dirtbiking instead.
did some kick ass wheelies:D but got stuck alot too. damn i gotta get a wr250f, this klx is too heavy(not enough snap either). ahh well maybe after i get my second bike lol

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
BEAUTIFULL day today in the city!
But my stupid ass is in here working looking at alll the people outside having fun on columbus day. Freakin stock market never closes!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.