Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get the frame on my bike polished this winter.
The guy that was suppose to do it backed out.
Does anyone know someplace or someone that will do it in the Richmond Virginia area?
Thanks

·
Registered
999 Posts
Cant help you but here most people were charging $400-600 to do it. Then you have to take it back about once a year to get it repolished if your not gonna do it yourself. If you ride alot its a lot of up keep, just to gives you a heads up.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
if you have the free time, i would get the frame pwder coated. i heard about colors that are similar to the chrome or polish look. my swingarm and rim lips are a pain to keep up, since i do alot of riding.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I know someone that would do it, he has done several for guys in this area and does a great job. I live in N.C. about an hour and a half away from Richmond VA. Let me know and I can find out a cost or get you an email address....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Honestly, if you have the means do it yourself. Would you pay someone to spend time with your mom.(dont think if it like that...) the time spent with your bike is pretty awesome. 3 hours or more a day for the passed week i've been in the basement with my ninja polishing away. I filled a mini disc with some mp3's hooked up a stereo down there and i'm just working away. I'd post pics but they're 150K in size and over the size limit here. and me without photoshop. It isnt hard, get a 1/4 sheet sander and follow the polishing 101 guide on this board and it'll look sick in no time and cost you around 100 bucks in materials.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
"I'd post pics but they're 150K in size and over the size limit here. "

Get an acct at photoucket or homestead.com and link them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.