Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark your votes! I think Hayden takes it again, because its his track, and it looks like it is his year.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Damn cant wait but i voted Hayden, but if melandri is riding as he has been he will win this race..he seems to be the best anytime there is elevation changes on track and feerless.

This race will pretty much determine if Hayden can Hold onto the championship points lead, as if he loses he is going to be on the downward spiral for sure..

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by nuketheirass.taketheirgas
of course you guys will all vote hayden. he is a kawasaki man!
hahahaha... yea hayden rides the #69 honda... his 2 bros, roger-lee and tommy, ride kawi's... of course they ride in AMA, not GP...

BUT... there's no one like nicky Hayden... he was first pro on dirt... and now he's even better on the street.... GO HAYDEN!!!

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
i am praying for a pedrosa & rossi crash...that would be sweet..WITH NO INJURIES OF COURSE....
Hayden would be pretty solid on winning the championship for sure..as long as he can hold of melandri....

But seriously i dont really like HAYDEN, But he is the only AMERICAN with a
I SUPPORT THE TROOPSso if he has that he is better then the rest of the americans right off the bat...

Hell i would even pull for matt mladin if he had it on...thats bad!

·
Registered
100 Posts
I think it's too early to tell. I'd like to see qualifying first. If Hayden is on front row without Melandri or Rossi right next to him or behind him, he probably will be able to pull away. Rossi, Melandri, and Pedrossa are all riding top notch right now, and I expect them all to be up front.

If Rossi qualifies near the front, and doesn't have any problems with the M1, I cant see him losing. He seems to be able to pass at will the last few races.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.