Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
nope to much for insurance but I would buy if that was different. That bike is going to rule in ama racing. Its size and handling i will be untouchable.

·
Registered
541 Posts
mine will be here next week, hopefully, y?? getting scared???its all good, i cant wait!!!!!
54boyz4eva

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by 54boyz
mine will be here next week, hopefully, y?? getting scared???its all good, i cant wait!!!!!
54boyz4eva
And just how is this possible?? they haven't even been released to dealers yet! atleast i think. [:M75]

BD

·
Registered
91 Posts
I was at a dealer two days ago and the salesman said they were supposed to arrive mid Feb. now he has no idea when they will arrive.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by Sliider
I was at a dealer two days ago and the salesman said they were supposed to arrive mid Feb. now he has no idea when they will arrive.
My dealer called and was given the old 'Could be there late january, or early feburary". But no exact date. I'd honestly be very surprised if it gets here a day earlyer than March 1st, but I'm keepin the old fingers crossed. I WANNA GO RIDING THAT SUCKA!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by CDRacingZX6R
Originally posted by Sliider
My dealer called and was given the old 'Could be there late january, or early feburary". But no exact date. I'd honestly be very surprised if it gets here a day earlyer than March 1st, but I'm keepin the old fingers crossed. I WANNA GO RIDING THAT SUCKA!
Naaaaaaaa, you wanna pose [:M68]

BD

·
Registered
73 Posts
Who wouldnt want to buy a 6r sized liter bike. The devil now makes sportbikes, and kawasaki is distributing them...my opinion. Honda Suzuki, and Yamaha will be miles behind. Oh yeah and screw the Insurance, you gotta pay to be immortal.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I read an article on mcn and it says that the 10r is a fast ass gsxr kicken beast. At to make sure that you have good throttle control. Man that scares the shit out of me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Anybody out there besides me buying/considering a zx10??

BD
If I can get financing without the need for full coverage, probably yes. The only other thing that may hold me back is my desire to race. The ZX10R's attributes are very hard to resist. If i decide to race it's gonna be a 04 ZX6RR, or 04 GSXR600. The more I read into the ZX10R, the more I wanna be a ZX10R trackday whore. I can't race a I4 1000cc bike as a newbie. I don't think I would want to even if they let us.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SP8

Your probably making a wise decision to stay away from a liter bike as a race tool until such time you've become more seasoned so to speak, but many have done it with success so whats to say you couldn't!.

BD

·
Registered
94 Posts
Originally posted by Big Daddy
SP8

Your probably making a wise decision to stay away from a liter bike as a race tool until such time you've become more seasoned so to speak, but many have done it with success so whats to say you couldn't!.

BD
I don't think LRRS/CCS in New Hampshire allows newbies on anything larger than I4 775cc. I really don't want another 600 right now, but I do want the option of racing. Basically I would have to find another roadrace series that allows newbs on I4 1-thous. Loudon, NH is about 3 hours from me. I guess I could shop around.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I came upon a friend selling a fully prepped TZ250 with a lot of extra parts for "just in case shit", I think Imma pass on the 10R now :D

NOICE!!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.