Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i am going to go for the gusto today i think. I want to do a flamingo really bad and have not had the balls to try. I think i might today. Anyone have any tips? Been trying other stuff past few days and its been fairly easy.

Back pegs are good
1 front 1 back pegs good.
reg stand ups like butta

·
Registered
278 Posts
when i do flamingos both feet on seat, one in front of other and a throttle jump, (Don't clutch, but if you do lean foward and go small at a time, get use to ridign wheelies with feet on seat first, different fealings comes up easier, after your comfortable take back foot (or whatever feels comfortable to you) and throw it behind, the work is keepin balanced.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I always clutch when doing flamingos, its not so jumpy. make sure when you come down your ready, you dont wanna fly over the handle bars

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i pussed out LOL i didnt read any replys before i left to ride. I got on the seat was about to pull in the clutch but it felt like there was to much weight on my arms. I am worried i wont get it up high enough and with the strange body position i might turn the wheel funky and go into a tank slapper man i really need a steering damper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.