Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im gonna buy an exhaust soon and i wanna know what everyone thinks of thier exhaust. or what everyone recomends

·
Registered
24 Posts
i'm not sure... i'm a noob to this whole thing but i'll give you my opinion- i have a Muzzy Titanium full exaust and it RIPS! it growls loud enough that after a while it gives me a headache (is that a bad or good thing??) crack the throttle and hang on!!.... just my opinion. i'm sure experienced riders will give you better advice. safe riding bro.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Akra, Sato or Arata... all sound sexy and make great power. Its all good, just stay away from the garbage they call "D&D"... sounds like crap!

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's weird a few people say akra cause I have that pipe and I have seen only one other person in Tampa with my same exhaust. It sounds the deepest out of all of them besides the 2 bros.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what do you guys think of the yoshi rs-5 carbon. im really thinking of getting that full system, pcIII, and some kind of air filter at the same time

·
Premium Member
3,529 Posts
Originally posted by anthony636
what do you guys think of the yoshi rs-5 carbon. im really thinking of getting that full system, pcIII, and some kind of air filter at the same time
I'm thinking about getting either that or the akra. I like how the yosh looks but I wish it was just and inch or two shorter. I've read where people have chopped them down but I don't know how that will affect the sound. I don't want something too loud or annoying.

Anyone have sound clips of a full length vs shortened yosh? Yes, I've checked the sticky but after about 20 pages of not finding what I wanted, I gave up.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i heared the best pipe for zx6r's are muzzy's. they have a nice deep sound. 2 brothers are the worst. you might as well run full pipes. they sound like a lawn mower going down the street.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Originally posted by nikone
i'm not sure... i'm a noob to this whole thing but i'll give you my opinion- i have a Muzzy Titanium full exaust and it RIPS! it growls loud enough that after a while it gives me a headache (is that a bad or good thing??) crack the throttle and hang on!!.... just my opinion. i'm sure experienced riders will give you better advice. safe riding bro.
thats why i wear earplug everytime i ride

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.