Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious ...

so whos gone the fastest on their 636?
ohh and i know what some of you will say about safety. my mom has already said it, and i dont need you to sound like my mom.

i did 146 mph use mph not kph

·
Registered
810 Posts
172 baby. Then I fell off and died. Nah i'm kidding - 146 also. then got scared

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
absolutely beyond what i ever want to do. ( i think )

i havent even done a low speed wheelie let alone one where im going like 180 mph

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
140 here....im too afraid of getting arrested and having my career ruined....

one of these days ill push it to 180 but i gotta find a spot with no cops first

·
Registered
160 Posts
125. honestly i love speed but no need to go that fast imo. i was doin 125 tryin to keep up with my buddies 05 636 and he walked away from me. he said he hit 155. but thats just plain crazy if u ask me.

G

·
only thing that would keep me from doing a top speed run is the cops. plenty of roads here for it. i already got points on my license and dont need anymore. it would have to be somewhere where im POSITIVE no one is around.

i wouldnt hold it at redline for that long either. in my mind thats major wear and tear on a bike i worked my ass off to get.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636
only thing that would keep me from doing a top speed run is the cops. plenty of roads here for it. i already got points on my license and dont need anymore. it would have to be somewhere where im POSITIVE no one is around.

i wouldnt hold it at redline for that long either. in my mind thats major wear and tear on a bike i worked my ass off to get.
exactly....and i dont trust radar detectors either

im looking for a really long straight highway where you can see miles ahead of you and has guard-rails on both sides so that no cops can be waiting for you...

if anyone knows of a road like that, please tell me :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
how so Unobtanium636? Tell me how that makes someone a pussy? If they want to see how fast their bike will go i dont think it makes them a pussy. You are the kind of guy that bought his bike because you thought it would make you cool in some way and you heard somewhere that topping your bike out on a straight road is somehow uncool. Well its neither cool or uncool so go cruise your mainers and rev your engine for the girls cause thats the only reason you bought your bike. done.

·
Banned
495 Posts
I got it up to 184......but i doubt it was actually 184 mph

1 - 20 of 179 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.