Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
What's up Chicago. What part of Lville do you stay in? I'm in Dacula, so we're pretty much neighbors. My bike is not in riding condition at the moment, but I'm working on it. I've been wanting to meet some fellow kawiforums members. I hope to have my bike up and running in a few weeks. It all depends on money. I'll let you know when I do. Oh, and what's up X-bones. I haven't seen you around much lately. You must be at GSB postwhoring it up :D.

-Josh

·
Registered
394 Posts
I'm in Carrollton, quite a few of us who group up pretty regular and ride over in eastern Ala and around Mt Cheaha. Not much traffic and very few Leo's.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
xbones...i was looking into making a couple trips between Atlanta and Auburn...football games and family over there. I might even go over this weekend...assuming things are all good with my bike cause it's still not registered lol...I haven't been riding it cause i didn't finish paying for it. So therefore i don't have the title :-(...this week i should have it covered tho.

I'm also on GSB, same name...

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by ThaIronChef
What's up Chicago. What part of Lville do you stay in? I'm in Dacula, so we're pretty much neighbors. My bike is not in riding condition at the moment, but I'm working on it. I've been wanting to meet some fellow KawiForums members. I hope to have my bike up and running in a few weeks. It all depends on money. I'll let you know when I do. Oh, and what's up X-bones. I haven't seen you around much lately. You must be at GSB postwhoring it up :D.

-Josh
I'm off 120 and lawrenceville suwanee...

·
Registered
550 Posts
Originally posted by Chicagois2
...i was looking into making a couple trips between Atlanta and Auburn...
When you pass mile marker 5(ish) on I85 just before getting into Alabama, you'll see a shitload of construction through the woods on the right (that's that new Kia plant they're building.) I'm about a mile through those woods.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by BrandonM7

When you pass mile marker 5(ish) on I85 just before getting into Alabama, you'll see a shitload of construction through the woods on the right (that's that new Kia plant they're building.) I'm about a mile through those woods.
ohh i've heard about that plant...they're doing the training/hiring right now or somethin...

GSB..... www.Georgiasportbike.com

Check it out

·
Registered
89 Posts
Originally posted by Chicagois2

I'm off 120 and lawrenceville suwanee...
Oh ok cool. I was just over there the other day dropping off my fairings and tank to get painted at Pauleez's. I'm hoping it's done by Friday.

·
Registered
89 Posts
That paint job is sick! I really like it. It doesn't look like anything else out there that I've seen. Mine is not going to be nearly as elaborate. I'll post some pics when it's all fully back together. I'm glad that I have some further affirmation that the guy does good work!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yeah... I love his work, even tho I bought the bike like that, I still want to go over and thank him. This was a $2000 job, I can't wait to see yours.

Glad you like it!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Wow, $2000 paint job? It must be nice to be rich :D. Well, whoever you bought it from anyway. Mine is going to cost less than half that. It's getting painted Smoky Granite Mica, a lexus color. It's a gunmetal grey that looks almost black in the shade but pops like crazy in the sun because of the silver flake. I can't wait to see it. Man, seeing your bike is making me antsy!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm in AU every weekend :D I work out of columbus and still have a gf in Auburn so I just ride the bike back and forth every weekend. We'll be there friday but we're heading to Buckhead for Sat/Sun. Shoot me a PM next time your heading down and i'll meet you in LaGrange or Opelika and we can ride

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I'm in Albany,Ga. but my best friend lives in Atl. so I've up there quite a bit.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey what's up Chicago. I am waiting on Pauleez to call me. They said it's going to be either today or Monday. The plastics aren't going to be on the bike, but you are more than welcome to come. PM me your number.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.