-25°F

UV Index: 0 Minimal
Dew Point: -26°F
Humidity: 30%
Visibility: Unlimited
Pressure: 29.56 inches and rising
Wind: From the Northwest at 10 gusting to 20 mph

Yesterday's Weather

As reported at Pawtucket, RI Last Updated Friday, January 16, 2004, at 7:35 AM Eastern Standard Time.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
its raining here, other than that i would have praised our wonderful winter weather:D

·
Registered
241 Posts
66°F
Fair Feels Like
66°F

UV Index: 1 Minimal
Dew Point: 39°F
Humidity: 37%
Pressure: 30.03 inches and steady
Wind: From the West Southwest at 10 mph

Thats Tampa Florida, The sun is beating down today!

Eric
[:p]

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Screw you warm weather buttholes. I'm going outside right now with two economy sized aerosol hairspary cans to speed up global warming. In two or three centuries, Florida will be under a blanket of ice, and Kentucky will be the new Hawaii, MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

·
Registered
352 Posts
I from upstate NY and took the bike out yesterday. It was 5 degrees out without the windchill, it was 15-20 degrees below zero.

·
Registered
337 Posts
a great day in texas, the high today will be about 60'F, lovin' life ... just only if i can get out of work early enough to go ridin'

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
2 and a half more months of this shit....
and during that time.....listening to you warm weather-punks brag about your warm weather and having fun riding without us!![:M83]

·
Registered
119 Posts
i hate boston so much.... don't even get me started, the people i'm surrounded by just flat out suck, i just got dumped, and of course it's too cold and too much ice (if it was just cold i'd be out) on the roads to ride, which is the only thing i want to do...
i'm praying i get into grad school back in california, and then *poof* i'm outta here, screw the northeast and this 10 degree weather

·
Registered
344 Posts
I rode yesterday at 48 degrees, kinda cold, but the roads were dry and reasonably sand free. It beat sitting inside and not riding.

Looking forward to Spring.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Originally posted by yennikc
i hate boston so much.... don't even get me started, the people i'm surrounded by just flat out suck, i just got dumped, and of course it's too cold and too much ice (if it was just cold i'd be out) on the roads to ride, which is the only thing i want to do...
i'm praying i get into grad school back in california, and then *poof* i'm outta here, screw the northeast and this 10 degree weather
sheeit...bostons' a fun time...I'm headed there this weekend...gotta find me some college poontang...!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
67°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels Like 67°F

UV Index: 1 Minimal
Dew Point: 31°F
Humidity: 26%
Pressure: 29.94 inches and falling
Wind: Variable at 5 mph

·
Registered
119 Posts
boston's ok (yesterday was a sh*tty day, can you tell?) when the weather's nice, but even then don't have shit on oakland, ca
and although i've been lovin' the boston ladies for the past few years, if you've never seen the girls in berkeley and oakland (UCB) then man, you need to get out to cali

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.