Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There really isnt a point to my post just sort of a rant. The other day Im riding along minding my own business on the way home from my storage unit. The next thing I know as Im leaving a stop light this jerkoff behind me in a 4cyl jeep is riding my a** like he really thinks he can keep up. I tolerate this for a good bit before I get tired of it and give him a brake check since I am in heavy traffic and cant get away from him. Of course this infuriates him and he starts waving his arms at me like hes gonna do something. So I stop at the next red light waiting for him to hop out of his turd of an automobile and start something. The next thing I know is some tool pulls around him on a new cbr1000rr and waves at him and pulls up besides me. The guy immediately begins talking down to me assuming I am a squid because I dont have the latest liter bike like he does. He asks me how long I have had the bike ( I tell him 6 month and he assumes it is my first bike) and begins lecturing me on how they are great beginner bikes and then he is dumb enough to ask me if it is a 6 or a 12. I know by now he is totally a poser but then he even goes as far as to tell me how he is a road racer. At that point I just felt like asking him when was the last time that he got spanked by a 600cc rider that really does know how to ride, but I just sat there letting him enjoy the sound of his own voice. I know all along that he is obviously friends with the moron behind us in the jeep so I just play along and act dumb. Needless to say we move along to the next red light where "road racer" and "jerkoff" discuss the short conversation I had with the "road racer" as I just hung back a couple cars behind. I just wanna know why people have to be so stupid ? Number 1 if the guy in the jeep has a buddy that rides he should know that most everybody hates being tailgated especially motorcycle riders. And number 2 "roadracer" wasnt fooling anybody because if he knew what he was talking about he would know that my bike was a 600 and that it was based on a supersport class bike not a "beginner" bike and also that a "real" motorcycle enthusiast doesnt look down on people that have a less expensive or less powerful bike (unless of course if its a suzuki ;) ).

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
...with two hammers.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
dude you shoulda hit his kill switch when the light turned green and rode off. i bet the dumbass wouldn't have known wtf to do.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Originally posted by warbuk
dude you shoulda hit his kill switch when the light turned green and rode off. i bet the dumbass wouldn't have known wtf to do.
Better yet pull his key out and throw it

·
Registered
46 Posts
eh, I'm glad to hear you kept a good head on your shoulders. The best thing you can do in those situations is sit there and nod and say; "Oh yeah? Thats nice.. Oh good for you. Nice, nice... cool, cool... right on... sweet man..." All the while thinking; "You dumbass... shut your stupid mouth and ride."

And what I "personally" believe to be a regular misconception... is there is no such thing as a beginner bike. Sure, there are bikes with less displacement, but they still haul ass in their own right. So I always find that arguement pretty humerous.

"Dude, that's a great beginner bike!"
"um... right.. .beginner "bike"... as if beginner "rider" doesn't apply..."

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was pretty tempted to ride past the guy on my back wheel while flipping him off but I knew it wouldnt really do any good and the cops are pretty tough in my area cuz of the tourism so i figured i would probably do it right in front of a cop and get busted. In any case it is amazing how many "stunters" and "racers" there are out there. Yet it is even more amazing that the amount of trashed bikes floating around on ebay and in scrap yards seems to reflect that number as well........................

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dude the stories I could tell you about here in Philly...I,once, got cursed out by a lady,old enough to be my mom,because I wouldn't wheelie for her 20 kids,AT A STOPLIGHT....WTF???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.