Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering why we dont have a sticky in here, or a open forum that people can share there custom maps and answer questions for others that dont understand the power commander ect.. Because I would love to click on one topic/sticky and be able try other people's creations or idea's. Its hard trying to search the whole site for a old topic or map that someone had shared w/ the forum..
What do you all think of this??

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
yeah we requested one before as Tweakmon and I seem to be the only ones with a custom MAP that they are willing to share..

Personally i dont need anyone elses Maps, as i had my biike tuned for where i ride and what i have done specifically..
Will also have a new custom tune done in spring after i install some modded heads...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WEll not only that.. I think it would be useful to have a section, so people that have questions on the power commander and tuning a bike in general can go there, instead of trying to search all power commander threads trying to find the answer..

·
Registered
53 Posts
yep i deffo think that there should be some sort of categorization within this zx6 section, there is too much info and no designated sections to put it all in?
needle in a haystack springs to mind when trying to find some thing specific.

i too have a custom map i am willing to share, which could be handy for the uk guys (due to the higher octane fuel and sea level)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.