Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Definitely a Euro bike. Look at the plate. European turn signals legally have to be orange. Not sure what's going on with that taillight. Probably came with some sort of eliminator. I know Kawasaki UK sells an eliminator, I think this might be it. Not positive but check that first.

That being said, that bike is ugly.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
i like that bike

·
Registered
714 Posts
That color scheme is FAWKIN HAWT ! I really like that. If only there was a better color fade on the black mids. But it looks nice. $0.02

·
Registered
205 Posts
take the turn signals off and it would look much better

·
Registered
160 Posts
That eliminator kit is awesome... anyone here ever buy anything from UK before?
I believe they ship abroad and accept PayPal.
I was going to buy one myself but was too tight and made myself a copy altho after fitting the ARATA system I had to manufacturer a complete new tail tidy.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
thats an abomination... i just think R6 too much to enjoy it... Nice...But to me its like seeing a kawi green honda. I know its not yamaha trademark*colors, but still.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
thats an abomination... i just think R6 too much to enjoy it... Nice...But to me its like seeing a kawi green honda. I know its not yamaha trademark*colors, but still.
WOW!!!- Just went over this thread, found my post & thought, either Honda owes me some money or i should have my owne psychic hotline!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts