Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just a quick note on an awesome day yesterday. 4 of us went for a track day yesterday, a first for all of us. We rented bikes and got an instructor from Turn2 and track time from 55 degreez.

The turn2 guys were totally solid. Really well maintained almost new, geared out GSXR600s, CBR600s and SV650s (no Ninjas - they want them but Kawi wont get off they're butts and support riders). Provided one instructor for four of us and had two racers who are at the top of the Canadian Amateur standings all day.

We got riding tips, advice and critiques. They were freaking awesome!

The best measure of the value was the ride to work and back today. A totally different feel, loose, fast, comfortable. More like a dance than a struggle.

I'm doin it again, I'm SURE!!!!!

Canadian Bikers, support this guy, he's the epitomy of sport riding..
http://www.turn2.ca/
THANKS GEORGE, you rock

·
Registered
220 Posts
Glad you had a great time. I was there on Saturday for my first (and it won't be my last)track day and still have a grin on my face from it.:D

·
Registered
857 Posts
how much did the rental of bikes and track time run you?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For the bike, all gear, an instructor and the track day combined $540. We ended having 4 instructors and access to GSXR, CBRR and SV650s. The instructor's rate was split between our group of 4. If you're thinking of going, I may be in...[}:)] Here's the bike I rented...sweet

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.