Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

As the title states, will they or if not where will the problem be?
Because the OEM ones for the 2005-2008 have unreal price ...

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
381 Posts
No, frame is is not the same. Look for aftermarket fairings, they are probably your best bet.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
381 Posts
The problem is that there are no aftermarket fairings for 2005-2008 model ....
There are plenty of them. Mostly chinese, but they are honestly not terrible, I'd get unpainted ones thought and get them painted by someone. I have a chinese fairing kit in my profile picture, and it looks good and fitment is "good enough" As in it fits without any major modifications and it looks decent even up close. The real let down has been the paint really. The orange is this flaky orange meant to mimic Kawi's candy burnt orange for the 2011s and it's quite faded by now, the black is fine, but the clearcoat is non existent/low quality. Here are a couple sets for yours, which one you decide is up to you:

or

The one I got came out of the same factory as the "Hithotwin" ones but under DHgate they go under the name "myhongkong" So who knows, it's really up to you which one you want, but i reckon as long as you go with one you see making a lot of fairings like the "myhongkong" as i mentioned or "Sport fairings" you should be okay. Do expect a month or so delivery time though, mine took about 5 weeks to get to me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok - I'm trying to find fairings for the er6N 2008 model too. The links above provide fairings for the er6F. The question that the original poster had is the same as what I want to know. Will the fairings for the 2009 model er6N fit the 2008 er6N. There is a backing panel that holds the indicator light. The 2009 -2011 er6N model looks very similar but it is slighly different....

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki ER-6F
381 Posts
Ok - I'm trying to find fairings for the er6N 2008 model too. The links above provide fairings for the er6F. The question that the original poster had is the same as what I want to know. Will the fairings for the 2009 model er6N fit the 2008 er6N. There is a backing panel that holds the indicator light. The 2009 -2011 er6N model looks very similar but it is slighly different....
My bad I only just noticed OP was also asking for N

As I said 09-11 will not fit the previous gen though as the frame is different. However if you go to the same sites and simply search for your ER6N I'm sure you'll find something.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yeah its Hard to get parts for 1st gen er6n especially with ABS version... Fairing 106 £ OEM so i would say its ok... Its 17-14 years old bike... I havent seen any chines on web because they dont make for 2005-2009, 2nd gen may fit but you have to mod it somehow, keep looking On eBay, Amazon... I was searching 9 months for ABS Pump...

·
Registered
2 Posts
There are plenty of them. Mostly chinese, but they are honestly not terrible, I'd get unpainted ones thought and get them painted by someone. I have a chinese fairing kit in my profile picture, and it looks good and fitment is "good enough" As in it fits without any major modifications and it looks decent even up close. The real let down has been the paint really. The orange is this flaky orange meant to mimic Kawi's candy burnt orange for the 2011s and it's quite faded by now, the black is fine, but the clearcoat is non existent/low quality. Here are a couple sets for yours, which one you decide is up to you:

or

The one I got came out of the same factory as the "Hithotwin" ones but under DHgate they go under the name "myhongkong" So who knows, it's really up to you which one you want, but i reckon as long as you go with one you see making a lot of fairings like the "myhongkong" as i mentioned or "Sport fairings" you should be okay. Do expect a month or so delivery time though, mine took about 5 weeks to get to me.
None of these fit the gen 1

or

Unfortunately the dude is right, none of them are made for the gen 1.... I've been searching for weeks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah its Hard to get parts for 1st gen er6n especially with ABS version... Fairing 106 £ OEM so i would say its ok... Its 17-14 years old bike... I havent seen any chines on web because they dont make for 2005-2009, 2nd gen may fit but you have to mod it somehow, keep looking On eBay, Amazon... I was searching 9 months for ABS Pump...
Hard isn't the word!!!....I found a couple of bits but in Europe, and as us numptys in the UK decided to leave the eu it's pointless with the postage costs.....its either £95 for a new one or I'm even considering taking them all off and going a different direction.....plus side I would make a killing selling mine off 😁

1 - 13 of 13 Posts