Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to my first trackday at willos springs, did the streets first day and the big track the next day! It was an enlightening experience, learned a lot, and had a great time. Fastest time around big track was 1.45... don't have anything to compare it to, but i know its rather slow. Felt good to be on the track and definently makes me question canyon riding at the pace i have been riding it! Tracks are the way to go without a doubt!
Curious if anyone else was there, i was on a blue 636 with the KBC flare.. and all black frank thomas suit. Anyways just wanted to share my experience and see if anyone else was there.
Additionally i noticed that i have trouble with lean angles on longer faster turns... any advise on how to adjust my self for higher speed turns or is it the same as slow turns!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Not that slow for a first timer. Good job.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... i look forward to hitting some more trackdays... and different tracks. Do you think a class would help me out or should i continue trackdays... any opinions are appreciated!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ride buttonwillow and willow now and then but june, july, august is just do hot for me. Hit me up in oct/nov, ill be out there.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good... i'm going to definently do that... need more track time!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.