Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I was wondering about an aftermarket windscreen. Which one do you guys recommend, and also what color of tint should I get. I have a special edition 2008 and I think a dark tint would just make it too black for my taste and there would be no contrast.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a brand new dark smoke Zero Gravity double bubble unmounted, i'll sell it to you for $65 shipped ($89 anywhere else)

I think the zero looks sweet, i just want a green screen

·
Registered
279 Posts
I have a Zero G that was used for 2 weeks. $50 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Windscreen

Hey guys, I was wondering about an aftermarket windscreen. Which one do you guys recommend, and also what color of tint should I get. I have a special edition 2008 and I think a dark tint would just make it too black for my taste and there would be no contrast.

I have the 08 sp ed too. I boght the Puig DubbleBubble in smoke colour. I like the screen because it is the same colour as the bike. It is an excellent windscreen.

·
Banned
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your opinions guys, just ordered a puig db clear. Tired of seing just half of my instrument cluster

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have a PUIG DB for sale in in regular smoke finish. It has no damage or major scratches. It was mounted on my bike for about 3 months. Im selling it for $55 with free shipping to the lower 48 states. PM me if your interested. thanks

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Hotbodies GP here. I love it, it's not as tall as most DB's, but a little taller than the stock.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts