Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who's got what on the go this winter?

Im giving my six and a buddies nine a make over... just a quick snap shot of phase one:

And one I thought turned out cool:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well since you asked...:D

Here is a quick photoshop of what im going for:

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
My basement looks basically the same. Gonna polish everything up, and add new windscreen, flushmounts, frame sliders, and maybe some carbon fiber accents.
Oh yeah, and replace all the plastic rivets I busted...[:p]

·
Registered
940 Posts
Yeah...I was out all day yesterday...

45 and sunny here in NJ on New Year's Day....

every time I think I'm going to be able to Winterize, clean, and modify...I get the itch and take it out all day....

I think I'll get some shit done when the next big storm hits....then I'll have no choice

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I figure my time line is flexible since i've only got what... about another four months of winter downtime left :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have this little project going resurrecting a 95ZX6R back to trackworthy condition. I have a thread going on my local board on it. You can check it out here:Dhttp://www.speed-freekz.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=750 . It's a bit long but not too bad.
Cheers, Lee S.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
lee,

Can you just tell us where to go when browsing that message board so we don't have to register? When you direct-link to a forum page like that, it will prompt for a username and password.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
... phase two is now complete, all the plastics have now been painted:

·
Registered
321 Posts
do me a huge favor! see if your buddys 9R tail piece fits on your 6R subframe just for kicks, tell me if the bolt holes line up and all around fit. I'd REALLY appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Registered
185 Posts
As we say in Boston...Those wheels look wicked pissa. Now you are giving me ideas before spring comes.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks... hopefully it looks good when it's all back together. Just a few more things to take care of and im good to go. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.