Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And a free hand. Coming home yesterday through one of the four lane canyons and I see a chick on a bike, looked like a Nighthawk. Nothing weird there, until I get closer and see she's wearing those dresses that older receptionists wear. Something you'd see at church on Sunday, white slip-on shoes and all with a half helmet. Picture the chick that checks you in at the dentist office in a full dress flying down the highway at 60MPH with it all flapping in the wind.

I'm trying my best to descibe it here, but it was truly something you had to see for yourself.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
I know a couple of girls who used to ride to work in skirts or dresses.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Originally posted by -gary
And a free hand. Coming home yesterday through one of the four lane canyons and I see a chick on a bike, looked like a Nighthawk. Nothing weird there, until I get closer and see she's wearing those dresses that older receptionists wear. Something you'd see at church on Sunday, white slip-on shoes and all with a half helmet. Picture the chick that checks you in at the dentist office in a full dress flying down the highway at 60MPH with it all flapping in the wind.

I'm trying my best to descibe it here, but it was truly something you had to see for yourself.
[:M50] That's pretty good.

I went to my first Hollywood bike night this week. Needless to say there were a few freaks...

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
i stopped wearing my dress cause it kept getting caught in the Muzzy clutch

·
Registered
384 Posts
There's a little blonde chick who comes in to work on a CBR250 in light blue/grey A* full leathers. "Morning!"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.