Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys got a bday coming up
just wondering what your suggestions are for some new goodies

so far i have: rearsets, exhaust, PCIII, stands, sliders, levers, tire warmers, track fairings, ss brake lines

im looking for some new parts but more geared for the track
any suggestions and places to buy
post up
thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Solo cowl if you don't have one, I am getting one when I get some spare bux
Also remove the passenger pegs, the right one's a pain though.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Tires. Tires. More tires

·
Registered
154 Posts
Get a slip on

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
simple, put money away for track TIME ;) & get ya a couple set of tires

·
Registered
353 Posts
He said he has an exhaust and track plastics, so solo cowl and slip on are already there.

Suspension!!!!! If the bikes sees the track this is far more important then more power mods. Get your forks worked up and a rear shock.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Damper. Get the suspension set for your weight and to some track days. Cause I dought you will be able to out ride your suspension the way it is now.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys
some good suggestions
i have some of what u guys said - slip on, tires (DCIII), suspension is set-up already.

money for more track time would be good. but to bad i already paid. going to auto club speed way oct 11. gonna be my 4th time this year. really excited. hopeing to see what the DCIII can do.

i definatly cant out ride my suspension yet. but hopefully soon i can and get some tasty ohlins - mmmmmm

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
thanks guys
some good suggestions
i have some of what u guys said - slip on, tires (DCIII), suspension is set-up already.

money for more track time would be good. but to bad i already paid. going to auto club speed way oct 11. gonna be my 4th time this year. really excited. hopeing to see what the DCIII can do.

i definatly cant out ride my suspension yet. but hopefully soon i can and get some tasty ohlins - mmmmmm
is the suspension resprung & valved for your weight or just set up at the track?? how bout the rear spring, they are heavily sprung from factory (05 636 is for 225lb rider)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Youre gonna need leather for the track, good jacket/pants/gloves/boots. You got all that? If so, maybe brake upgrades then good to go.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
is the suspension resprung & valved for your weight or just set up at the track?? how bout the rear spring, they are heavily sprung from factory (05 636 is for 225lb rider)

well technically i only have the sag set for my weight (both front and rear). so no i dont have a real suspension set up. new springs and valving is prob gonna cost - for sure gonna do this in the future. hopefully next season i can get some suspension upgrades.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Youre gonna need leather for the track, good jacket/pants/gloves/boots. You got all that? If so, maybe brake upgrades then good to go.

yep got full suit and boots.
ive got some galfer lines but i guess i could do some new pads. ive heard good things about ebc. the stock pads dont seem to bite hard enough for me somtimes.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
well technically i only have the sag set for my weight (both front and rear). so no i dont have a real suspension set up. new springs and valving is prob gonna cost - for sure gonna do this in the future. hopefully next season i can get some suspension upgrades.
call indysuperbikes.com you'd be surprised how inexpensive it really is, as for the rear a new spring will only run ya 70-80 TOPS

·
Registered
147 Posts
my personal wish list:

PC3, pinebox, carbon tank, vinyls, solo cowl, 2ct front, HJC carbon lid, leathers, & more tools.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Scotts damper and stomp grip!!!!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
And, a BMC or K&N air filter if you don't already have it

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
And, a BMC or K&N air filter if you don't already have it
fuck that, order a stock filter & remove the screen & you've got a much better flowing filter

·
Registered
562 Posts
fuck that, order a stock filter & remove the screen & you've got a much better flowing filter
lmao at a stock filter without the screen flowing better...WHO LIED TO YOU???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts