Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

with or with out stickers? that is the question ;)

• with stickers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • with out

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title says, can't decide if the bike looks better with the stickers that were on it when i purchased her, or if she look better in plain colours???
p.s the plain colour bike is just a random pic from the web, but i have put my pilion seat cover on and removed the re sets today [8D]

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
i think the bottom bike would look better with just the kawasaki sticker on the lower. but i do not like a whole lot of them. one or 2 well placed stickers, are ok. and for some reason i think the bigger they are the better. but no more than one or two. i think i do not like stickers is because they distract your eyes fromthe lines of the bike, and that one or two is ok because you can clearly see and read them. but when you get a whole bunch of small ones. you have a hard time reading them, and they become real destracting.

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
more and more i see people taking off their stock stickers and I will be too when i get my bike back. i am leaving the 636 sticker tho and the Kawasaki sticker on the tank because of my matte finish.

i like your lower stickers but i think you got too much goin on at the top.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Extra stickers are for ass jockeys....

I love the way the bike looks with JUST the 636 sticker. Everything else could go IMO.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.