Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Glad to hear you walked away. Bummer for the bike but hopefully insurance will cover it. What kind of gear were you wearing when it happened?

I read what your friend said on how it all happened, how bout you tell us in your own words and maybe give some insight on how it could have been avoided.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i was wearing a joe rocket textile jacket b/c it was hot, and a Fulmer helmet. Well it happen going into a turn I was doing the speed limit. started to turn saw something slick in the road tried to avoid it. after i got around it i tried to lean back down back tire slid. try to control it. when me front tire went off road bike and me went down. I kick it away a fast as i could. it felt like it happen in slow mo. i watch my pic do flips down the mt. as i followed it. i realized how far i fell and grab a tree branch. riped the visor off my helmetso i could see, didn't want to take my helmet off in case the rocks that were falling hit me. got up the side of the inbankment. the only that relly hurts is my knee, hip and elbow. but thats what i expected. my friend says it was the yellow that started my slide not sure what it was but all that matters is i'm ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.