Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
glad to here your ok i had a guy run a stop sign and t-bone about 2 years ago i guess its a good thing i dont remember anything, all i know is i woke up in a strange place with no cloths and a gown on with strange people looking at me a.k.a. the hospital

·
Registered
270 Posts
I can relate. I got sideswiped by a woman driving a ford explorer. She cut across 2 lanes because she decided she wanted to make a left hand turn from the right hand lane. After i got back up and followed her to the gas station she turned into, she wanted to argue with me and tell me that she didn't hit me. Women should not be allowed to drive SUVs.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That pisses me off, and I don't even have a bike yet. I'm really sorry that happened, wish you the best of luck in restoring your bike!

Ninja Boy, did she end up paying for your damages?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Originally posted by Ninja Boy
I can relate. I got sideswiped by a woman driving a ford explorer. She cut across 2 lanes because she decided she wanted to make a left hand turn from the right hand lane. After i got back up and followed her to the gas station she turned into, she wanted to argue with me and tell me that she didn't hit me. Women should not be allowed to drive SUVs.
I pray for the mofo that tries to pull some shit like that on me.

Back to the topic at hand, I'm glad you are OK bro.

Those pictures are a prime example of why the FIRST thing you do is get some frame sliders. From what I can see, most of the damage to the left side could have been avoided and the bike would not be totalled like I'm sure it is.

·
Registered
270 Posts
hell no, it was only minor damages to the paint ( i was able to keep the bike up) and i was getting it painted the next week anyway, so i opted to leave before I went to jail for murder. I was screaming at her for at least 5 min, until i noticed her kids in the backseat crying. I just left. I was too heated to stay around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, ironically i was going to buy the frame sliders in about 2 weeks when i get paid... couldn't afford them right now.

i need to claim for a new helmet too as she made me put a nice big chip in the back of my shoei ;(

atleast my $500 autocom system inside the back seat didn't get hit, i pulled that out of the bike as soon as i got it back from the recovery place.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.