Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent yesterday morning giving the bike a through cleaning. I went to town on all the nooks and crannies and threw on a coat of the Zaino Showcar polish. A bunch of my friends were attending the Columbus State 3rd annual Charity cruise-in, so I went ahead and entered the bike. I ended up taking home a trophy for Best Bike of show. [8D] Although I can't gloat too much because there were only 2 motorcycles entered into the show. My bike and a mid 90's Katana.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Originally posted by Droptop
Although I can't gloat too much because there were only 2 motorcycles entered into the show. My bike and a mid 90's Katana.
shh... don't tell anybody just show them the trophy most people won't know any better anyway, especially girls [:M97].
congrats though.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Nice win! Congrats.

I'll have to throw some Zaino on my bike. Yours looks great!

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
You beat out a Katana? The judging was fixed, how much did you pay the judges. Everyone knows that a mid 90's Kat is SICK[:M98].......Congrats

·
Registered
88 Posts
That's Cool I won Best Kawi Sport bike at Moroso motosports Bike Bash Two years in a row. The first Year the bike was pretty much Stock.

·
Registered
857 Posts
why aren't there more ppics of that sexy lady in the girlfriend picture thread???? do it up STAT it needs to be woken up...

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Nice bikes, both of you guys.

--David

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,429 Posts
Originally posted by Droptop
I spent yesterday morning giving the bike a through cleaning. I went to town on all the nooks and crannies and threw on a coat of the Zaino Showcar polish. A bunch of my friends were attending the Columbus State 3rd annual Charity cruise-in, so I went ahead and entered the bike. I ended up taking home a trophy for Best Bike of show. [8D] Although I can't gloat too much because there were only 2 motorcycles entered into the show. My bike and a mid 90's Katana.
Zaino is the shit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.