Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.amasuperbike.com/2003-Oct/031024b.htm

The WSC is coming to Canada in 04, now we have two North American rounds to watch!

Hope they send supersport over too, would love to see the 600's here too. (Currently I dont think anything other then the superbikes come to Laguna from the WSC right? AMA supersport and them still race, just not the world guys?)

·
Registered
80 Posts
That is wicked..I am taking a ride next summer..10 hours and a little back pain later and I'll be sipping Keiths at the races..

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
sweet!! maybe i'll take a ride and check it out
too bad there aren't any great tracks nearer to edmonton

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
They USED to run the SS 600's at Laguna. I remember the AMA guys talking about comparing their laps to the WSS 600's... but not sure why exactly they stopped (possibly in 2001 or 2000 ?) running Laguna. Anyone shed some light into this ???

·
Registered
63 Posts
WICKED!!! I've gotta get the boys to make this trip with me. We were planning a tour to Montreal next year, this will definitely be a reason to go for sure!!!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
According to www.roadracingworld.com the man in charge of promoting the event up in Canada has no experience with motorbikes and there would have to be some changes made the to facility to support such an event. I'd really like to see it happen though! ROAD TRIP!!!

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
"The event promoter is Daniel Levert, who has been involved in car racing but has had no known motorcycle racing involvement."

I understand Canadian Superbike has been hosted at the track in question. But according to the quote above LaVert, the man putting the even together, has no experience dealing with bike racing, only motorcars.

See for yourself at www.roadracingworld.com

·
Registered
882 Posts
I guess July is going to be busy for me. Between WSBK, and AMA that month... there's going to be some good times!!!

Now we just need MotoGP to come to Alabama was it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.