Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea depending on status if my loan tomorrow I may be getting a new orange 636. I am so excited it hards to sleep. I know I will be one of the first to have it if everything goes my way. Wish me luck and if I get it I will post pics immediately.;) for the new color

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
wouldn't it be better to wait till the '04's came out so your '03 would be a bit cheaper? anyway good luck

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Good luck man.

And that orange kicks ass.

-Flash

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea yea picked it up today my new orange [:p]I am now the proud owner of both an 01 zx6r and now my brand new 04 636-pictures soon to come

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here are some pics of my 2 children-taken off a crappy digicam but I needed to post pics asap so here you are.
one of the 636 and the 600

zedx6rroadracer has attached this file: 600___636.JPG
one of the 636
zedx6rroadracer has attached this file: side_636.JPG
one more of the 636
zedx6rroadracer has attached this file: top_636.JPG
;)

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
;) Now for differences between the 01 and 04. The power on the 04 is amazing. I now know what all you guys have been talking about with your 03s. You can immediately feel the difference in weight it is just pure amazing. I love the way the 04 wants to lean over in the corner. I love my 01 to death and will most likely make it my track bike and hopefully race bike but the 04 is just mint I love it. The more I ride it the more comparison I will be able to give so keep in touch. [:p]

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by ZEDX6Rroadracer
;) Now for differences between the 01 and 04. The power on the 04 is amazing. I now know what all you guys have been talking about with your 03s. You can immediately feel the difference in weight it is just pure amazing. I love the way the 04 wants to lean over in the corner. I love my 01 to death and will most likely make it my track bike and hopefully race bike but the 04 is just mint I love it. The more I ride it the more comparison I will be able to give so keep in touch. [:p]
Sounds like the new 04 came with normal suspension settings.. Honestly when i first got my 03 I was a bit sad because it was a slow turner and the suspension was horrid. But then I bought performance bikes suspension manual, and tunned mine and realsed just how bad ass the bike was. Glad you like it, the orange color ownz.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Stinking California why do we have to have stupid emision laws. I think I answered my own question there. But it sucks we have to wait till december to get 04's when the rest of the country is getting them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Originally posted by CDRacingZX6R
Originally posted by ZEDX6Rroadracer
Sounds like the new 04 came with normal suspension settings.. Honestly when i first got my 03 I was a bit sad because it was a slow turner and the suspension was horrid. But then I bought performance bikes suspension manual, and tunned mine and realsed just how bad ass the bike was. Glad you like it, the orange color ownz.
Any chance of getting a link to that suspension manual? I would love to tweak mine..but don't know what to do...lol

·
Registered
207 Posts
congrats man! I'm jealous as hell, ever since I saw that orange color I've wanted it. The only thing I don't like about the 04's is their missing the Ninja sticker beside the passenger seat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.