Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Eh, doctors don;t know anything...keep riding. Lol, no really, sorry to hear the bad news. Who knows though, keep doing what the doctors tell you and pray for a miracle, and everything might work itself out. Beautiful bike by the way.

N

·
0 Posts
man i dread the day when my mind tells me i can do something, but my body wont let me. that'd be the beginning of the end for me. :(

Originally posted by God-Speed
Just get well soon and keep your head up. Best of luck with your back. [:M86]
ditto

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
there's always a solution.. I have a mate who's back and neck gave in. He had a couple of vertebrae fused which didn't really caused too much grief (and got wicked drugs for the pain), and (meant to be) 6 weeks later, he was back on his gixer..

Eventually, it won't just be bikes you'd be restricted from, could be heaps. Find out what you can do now, then save for the quality for life later on too. Plus, you can keep riding too!

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Good luck man!

If you don't mind my asking, what happened at work? Are you still able to work? I'd be a millionare with the quickness if I got hurt at work bad enough to have to quit riding and sell my 636.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank for all of your support!!! You were a great team guys!!! Always found KawiForums very helpful. Hope to be back soon

to be continued... :)

·
Registered
604 Posts
damn right that sold fast...to ME!! I've been waiting for this opprotunity ; I was actually going to buy a new one within the next two weeks but unfortunately for Nick, his back gave out.
So far the transactions running smoothly, he's been answering and returing all my calls and questions.
I'll be back to let everyone know once I get the bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.