Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
10,005 Posts
i like my ultra slim unit from servobuddy.com ;)

· Registered
28,267 Posts
i should build a few. $20 a pop me thinks, shipped.
problem is at this time i do not have the connectors to make them instantly available.

now accepting broken servos. lol

and mine should be the size of a die, and in dice-type die, and epoxy encapsulated.

· Registered
233 Posts
problem is at this time i do not have the connectors to make them instantly available.

and mine should be the size of a die, and in dice-type die, and epoxy encapsulated.
^^^ Well when you make them and decide to sell, let me know. I would deff like to put my pcv and speedo healer there so I can open more space back under the cowl!!! But deff not worth spending $70 for.

· Registered
2,237 Posts

If I send you my servo, wanna send me a servo-elimin back? :confused:

· Registered
3,843 Posts
I couldn't get it to work. I don't have access to 16V capacitors though (locally) so I used 35V. The OP on zx10net said he used 35V and it worked fine. I'm by no means an idiot when it comes to electronics though, so I'm not sure if it could possibly be the capacitor or what. The resistance on the resistors is accurate.

I'll try it again later this week.
-Cody

· Registered
364 Posts
It worked the first time for me so I took it apart and made it a little smaller then taped it up, didn't work after that so I assumed I blew the cap. Built a new one and it still works so I dunno.
That's odd... caps are usually fairy resilient.

Just to throw in a question.
How we know this thing actually works besides disabling the FI light?? As yet I ain't modded mine, it's still pretty much stock, minus the ultra-long tail and combi tail light.

· Registered
3,843 Posts
It worked the first time for me so I took it apart and made it a little smaller then taped it up, didn't work after that so I assumed I blew the cap. Built a new one and it still works so I dunno.
are you using 35v or 16v caps?
-Cody

· Registered
3,843 Posts
Yea...so I put it back on today after I was working on the bike for a little while with the battery disconnected. Started the bike, no blinking light!!!

I was in a pretty good mood until I went back out into the garage, tried it one more time and the fuckin' thing is blinking again after not even touching the damn thing.

I'll try it one more time when I have the chance to go back to Radio Shack to get my third cap to start all over again.

I'll leave it on in the meantime and cross my fingers it goes off and stays off, but I'm not holding my breath.
-Cody

· Registered
3,843 Posts
I'll give it a week, then I'll make a whole new one. Bike is back to street legal yet from the track...hopefully by Wednesday.
-Cody

· Registered
3,843 Posts
It worked again today...then stopped working again...haha. Hopefully once I actually get on the bike and ride it for a while it'll go off and stay off!
-Cody

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.