Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
lol....does the civic actually think it has a chance? You should've just crept off of first and second then gunned it in 3rd to let the civic think he was winning.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The other day my friend and I were on his SV650S, although that back is not very fast it has alot of low and mid range torque hence the v-twin. We were stopped at a light and i was on the back and a honda civic one of those gay hatch back ones rolled up with its horrible bass and disgusting sound exhaust. The kid revved his little toy and my friend looked back at me and grinned I tapped his helmet twice and the light changed, we took off wheeleing in first and second gear(more of a wheelie and shift and then wheelie again) and by the time we were doing 90 we looked back and the civic was far out of sight haha wait a pathetic waste of time. They caught up to us at the next light and gave a wave and turned left. What a worthless piece of junk
stupid ricers

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got into a simliar race with a civic with a rear spoiler about the same size as the car and a coffecan exhaust along with the mandatory horsepower increasing stickers pasted all over it.

I took off in about third and hit 80mph and looked back in the mirror to see white smoke pouring out of his exhaust little race machine. Ran into traffic and I backed off and he goes zigzagging thru the rest of the cars. Was funny to watch tho =)

·
Registered
233 Posts
As a Civic owner I'm deeply hurt by the comments[:p]. But I'm not all "Riced Out" either, stock exhaust, factory stereo. You should see how many kids still wanna race me in my car with their moms Accord!(or Minivan)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I guess we can make an exception for you [8D] but don't go trying to race motorcycles with that thing or else j/k j/k at least your not doing that same stupid junk to your car that practically every kid in the states is doing to it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.