Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just now there were a bunch of kids throwing rocks at the door of my office. This is one of the perks of working across the street from the projects. So anyway i went outside and the kids ran away. So i stayed out there for a while to make sure they didn't come back and to get out of actually doing work. Any way i saw a police helicopter fly by overhead with its spotlight on, and thought nothing of it because this is Philly and i see it all the time. Immediately after that i see i guy on a black 06 636 with a wife beater shorts and no helmet on turn the wrong way up my street and hop the curb into the projects with the spotlight on him the whole time. Too bad for him there is no way out. The cops immediately surround him and take him into custody right in front of me. If anyone is lookin for a bike in the philly area i'd be checking the police auctions for a black 06 636 soon. Just thought I'd share this little story. The cops are still out there im gonna go see if they'll let me keep the bike.:D

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
update. just went and talked to the cops, and you guessed it the bike was stolen. Looked to be in good shape otherwise though besides the ignition.
edit. o yea when the cops were putting him in the paddywagon just now he was saying how he doesnt even know how to ride a bike haha, i just thought to myself well your right about that haha.

·
Registered
7,468 Posts
lol, at elast he dindt crash a nice bike. Hopefully the owner will get it back in one peice

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Another reason why I hate this fucking place.

--David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.