Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Wow. luck for the stupid.

2K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  GNeo 
#1 ·
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4063846

with video. but summed up. guy 27 on "bullet bike" passes trooper doing 100. wrecks bike under suv. bike catches fire. biker is not wearing a helmet, or a shirt. no one in suv hurt. retards line, "it works in video games"

first and fore most, i am glad that this idiot did not kill anyone. it could have turned out really bad for the family in the suv. i dont feel bad for this biker or what ever happens to him here on out.

#12 · (Edited)
stupid natural selection did not fail
God Almighty decides when... and when Not.
http://jesusthecomforter.com/

everyday is an extra one for me.
:)

but I still love to ride

#15 ·
wtf is a bullet bike, thats such a retarded term just trying to make sports bike sound more dangerous. DAMN media why just they call it what it is, not some stupid crap name.

#16 ·
The media serves the masses. The majority of the 'masses' is stupid. Therefore they have to make it sound like the bike is as fast as a bullet in order to get their attention. Notice how the term "bullet bike" got you to ponder? I'm not saying you're stupid, but it does in fact grab peoples attention.

#17 ·
I hate to say it but that entire newscast was filled with negative propaganda against video gaming and motorcycling.Even the cop with his comment,"he was definately going faster than our cars can go." This squid hurt himself, a family,motorcylists everywhere,and a few million videogamers all in one random act of stupidity.But these things happen alot more than we care to speak about and not just on "Bullet Bikes".I cringe when I hear newsanchors emphasize words and repeatedly emphasize those same words over and over again.
"A Dumbass squid on his "Bullet Bike" traveling at a high rate of "Bullet Bike" speed crashed into a storefront full of "Baby Bunnies" today.A local officer could only reply, "He musta had a 7th gear mod on that there "Bullet Bike". Tonight at 11, should "You" be concerned about "Bullet Bikes" in "Your" neighborhood and a new look at "Violence in Videogames".

Next time you watch the news, listen to how they talk...they really do talk like that.

#18 ·
Things that piss me off about this video...
  • Another sport bike running from police
  • hits a family and could have killed one or all of them
  • runs away from the scene rather then helping the family in the burning car
Things that are annoying about this video...
  • No shirt and helmet (squid)
  • the use of the term "bullet bike"
Something odd about this video...
  • I don't know if the police officer is listening to talk radio or what, but as the dashcam video clip starts you hear "We used to call him Uncle Tom, didn't we call him Uncle Tom..." What the fuck?!?!

#22 ·
My oppinion is that his punishment should be for the cops to finish the job Natural Selection started. Dress the douche up in jeans and sneakers, no shirt, no helmet, then tie him by his ankles to a truck's trailer hitch with about 25 feet of slack, then floor the gas and just drive around town for a few hours, hop on the interstate, drift around a few corners, you know...stuff like that. Just go for a sunday drive.

#27 ·
burn mutha fucka burn haha

next time someone asks me about my bike, i'm gonna tell them it's a "bullet bike"

and to the "how fast does it go" question's i get, it'll be "well depends on what gun ur using"

#30 ·
looks like he crossed over to a head on? I wonder why?
the whole story is not told ?
I only watched the video once, but there was a large black skidmark on the right side of the right lane. The dumbass probably lost control and slid into the SUV.

--David

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.