Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay...
I get the service manual and what do I find out? It doesn't tell me the wrench sizes for any of the bolts. Maybe I'm missing something here? I don't want to do the "hunt for the right size" game and risk stripping a bolt heads. Is there a way I can find the wrench sizes for certain bolts?

I'm also looking for a all black bolt kit to include those speed rivits for fairings. Would a zx10r 05 kit work with a 06?

Semper Fi
Tatsu

·
Registered
36 Posts
it should all be metric sizes.

most if not all japanese cars/motorcycles use 8(rarely), 10, 12, 14, and 17, sometimes 19 also.

allen's i'm not sure about the sizes but they're still metric

·
Registered
3 Posts
which bolts? I've torn my '06 10R down completely, and I use a few allen head wrenches for all the panels, 8-14mm, then 26-36mm (steering nut)... get a set and you don't have to worry about it. A single set from Sears should do most all of it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Tatsu.. it's pow bra.. I must admit it would be nice if the book would tell you which size to use. The more you do the more you'll see that most things can be done with a few wrenchs and a couple allen wrenches (at least everything I can do)... all metric.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.