Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a front rim with or without rotors for a 2004 636.
Also, I need a front brake assembly with master cylinder, as well as both left & right clutch & throttle perches.
If anybody has anything at reasonable prices please let me know.
I can do PayPal.
Thanks

·
Registered
286 Posts
Also, I need a front brake assembly with master cylinder, as well as both left & right clutch & throttle perches.
I can do PayPal.
Thanks
ive got the clutch lever and perch as well as throttle tube from an 05..im pretty sure its all the same

·
Registered
64 Posts
parts

I can do PayPal.
Thanks
i have a ton of parts do want a radial m/cylinder or stock m/c email [email protected]

·
Registered
286 Posts
Just the tube or the whole throttle assembly?
Thanks
the tube and housing and even the throttle cables if you want them. ive got an extra set of everything that goes on the clip ons, well except the master cylinder i just sold that.

·
Registered
324 Posts
"sdfkillz Quote:
Originally Posted by GRH
Just the tube or the whole throttle assembly?
Thanks

the tube and housing and even the throttle cables if you want them. ive got an extra set of everything that goes on the clip ons, well except the master cylinder i just sold that."

Thanks for the master cyl and lines man, can't wait to get it so I can throw it on the bike
:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the tube and housing and even the throttle cables if you want them. ive got an extra set of everything that goes on the clip ons, well except the master cylinder i just sold that.
Sdfkillz
I might have the M/C covered.
I can still use the complete throttle assembly & the clutch perch?
Do you hav both L & R switches (controls) too?
How about a price on these?
Thanks,

·
Registered
324 Posts
Both the guys sfdskillz and 50Outlaw are great to deal with man. But if you can't get all the parts from them or yer in Canada and wanna save shipping, let me know.
I don't wanna step on their toes so go thru them first please :)
I do have a clutch perch with lever (and clutch cable if you need it) and front master cylinder and brake lines from an 03'-04' ZX-6RR as well as the right side switch and the throttle tube and throttle assembly from an 05' -ZX-6R. I also believe they would work for you. The throttle cables may be different between the 03/04 and 05/06 models but you just swap in the throttle cables you have on your bike now. The grip may be different than yours as well so you may need to match them up. Gave the left side switch to a pal already sorry.
http://users.eastlink.ca/~jayski99/Parts/PartsList.htm

·
Registered
286 Posts
sorry i no longer have the throttle tube and housing, i was trying to take it off the clip on today and the damn screws would NOT come out so i smashed it with a hammer....

·
Registered
324 Posts
Ouch

You silly meatstick! I woulda taken the throttle parts with the clip on's ;-)
Kidding, I had the same problem, had to drill out one of those pesky philips bolts from the throttle cable housing to get it off the clip-on. Just replaced it with another matching philips bolt from the hardware store :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts