Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too concerned with the finish. marked up is fine, my cover doesn't hold oil anymore which isn't the best thing. Hey a left fairing would work too.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have 2 stator covers. one has a small crack, only leaks like 2-4 small drops oil a night, other has no cracks just scratched alittle.
cracked one i will sell for 15shipped, good one 40 shipped

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
40 shipped works to just under 45 cdn. Alright do you have paypal or something to use. I dont want to pay taxes at the border how to get around that, unless i must, and how bad ar the scratches.. pics posibly? Some of the fins are mashed up or you mean scratches.

Thanks very much

·
Registered
96 Posts
i dont think the fins are mashed, if they are its not that bad. i gotta get some pics of a tank i have tonight, so i will try and get pics of this too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya thansk a lot man, i just dont want anything too too bad ill paiint it if i have to. A used part is a used part i know so its still better than 150 from the dealer,

·
Registered
96 Posts
here are some pics of the stator cover. they are alittle mashed but not bad. just needs repainted and it would look good again. i didnt see that you were in canada before, if you are still wanting it it would be an extra 5 for the extra shipping costs. my paypal is swey00 @ gmail.com if so

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.