Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has one to sell, or has any information where I can look, I'd appreciate it. I've been reading racing bbs but the amount of kawis is sadly outnumbered by the gixxer crew. Thanks

Richie

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
i've got my '05 for sale....it's got an akrapovic slip-on, gilles rear sets, crg levers, and csg frame sliders...it's got 15k but in excellent condition...oil change every 3k and whatnot...$6700 would be fine.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would prefer race prepped, maybe originally salvaged, and probably 03-04, anything to try and keep costs down a littel bit

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
what are you looking to spend...cause mine may not be the cheapest but it's got some goodies necessary for track

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now, round 4000 or so. I got a long winter ahead, so Im not exactly desperate for a bike at the time, just hoping to catch some people that dont want to store them for the winter or anything

·
Registered
88 Posts
check out www.wera.com or the NESBA and CCS forums in the classified sections. I got an 05 with only 1400 miles (mint clean title) for sale with full track gear (plastics, spare tank, stands...etc) but I need at least $7500 for it all. I have seen 06 636's with salvage titles for $3800 on the wera board.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yah Ive been reading those, the amount of Kawis is tiny though, and most are like you say for like 7500 or something. If I even had that much to spend Id just buy an 07 and turn my 04 into the track bike. I know Im hoping for a lot, but I love my kawi and anything to not buy a gixxer, but they're cheap haha

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
6700 and you can have mine....dude you can always sell the palstics on ebay and buy sharkskins....there is a ton of shit that you can sell...but you'll already have the akrapovic and rear sets for track...that's perfect..plus it's got superbike ss lines...at least think about it

·
Registered
65 Posts
I might have exactly what you are looking for. I have an 04 no title bike that needs a few small things. Perfect track bike, has race plastics, for well below what you are looking to spend. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Michael

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by Pittenger5
Right now, round 4000 or so. I got a long winter ahead, so Im not exactly desperate for a bike at the time, just hoping to catch some people that dont want to store them for the winter or anything
I may have exactly what you are looking for... I am picking it up soon are trade for my R1 and some cash. I would be looking to sell it race prepped for about $4500 or so, but I will know more once I get it in my hands. It will come with Thurmousman forks, fox rear shock, frame sliders, kawi kit cams and ECU (I think)race body work already on it and decent paint. The wheels will be stock, it will not come with the Marvic wheels. The only thing you may need for this bike is a fresh set of tires to scrub in yourself. Other than that, it will be already for the track. The title is a previous salvage, but is no rebuilt. It is an 03 ZX6RR (slipper clutch).
Email me at modidy at yahoo.com for more info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.