Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A cement telephone poll ran into my bike in the start of may, well actually a guy in a car tried passing me in my lane going into a turn in a road and he forced me off the road with the end result of a mangled 96 zx6r. i came across someone parting out a 96 zx6r locally and i picked up pretty much every part i needed for the rebuild.

All im missing now is a frame and front upper fairing. Ive complety stripped down my bike and all its waiting for now is a new frame to bring it back to life. if anyone has an extra plz let me know. thanks.

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
p.s. im hoping to spend less than $800 on the frame (otherwise id just buy a new one for another few hundred bucks) and ill pay another $150 to whoever can find me the frame.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dont worry about shipping ill cover that cost, and if u really dont want to ship to canada i have family in both California and Ohio that you could ship it to and they would gladly ship it to me. Better yet i might even make a road trip out of it to drive out and pick it up (not west coast states but for any of the closer ones) ive done Toronto Canada to Miami Florida in 26 hours straight. C'mon ppls i need a frame. my bike is just sitting waiting to be reasembled and ridden .

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
check it like every day already, theres a dude parting out a 96 zx6r and he doesnt have the frame listed but when i emailed him about it he said 300 but his story is kind of shady...sounds like the bike is stolen or something. i also called about every bike salvage shop in canada from the east coast to the west coast and a few in the states. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.