Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm frozen every morning by the time i get to work, and all i have is a bike to ride. I dont want to make a huge investement, but i'm willing to spend up to around 4-5k. anyone got something decent.?? Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol, yea i know. i'd figure someone might have a better deal on here though. 96 accord, Miles? auto/5speed? whats up...

Acura, year/miles/tranny??

the less $ the better though, considering i'm leaving for the Air Force around December/January (i think).

·
Registered
937 Posts
My wife and I recently got a new car, so we are selling our old one. It's an 2001 Ford Focus ZX3.
5speed, 85k miles, sunroof, cd, ac, etc. Gets upper 25+mpg around town and 30's on the interstate. Its been a great car for us, we just don't drive it anymore since we got a new car. KBB value is about $5,050. We are looking to get $4,200 out of it. Let me know if you are interested and I can fill you in on more of the details.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Originally posted by pillslinger
That Lexus must have hella miles for $2700! being 14 years old!
There, fixed it for ya :)

It's basically a Toyota, so for $2,700 I'd drive the wheels off of it. Get another 2-3 years out of it, I'd say you got your moneys worth.

Good luck on the sale / buy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont want to even know how much that will cost me for insurance... I was paying 125 a month for minimum coverage on a 94 s10 blazer.Ha

I appreciate it fellas, but i think i found a car outside of philly off of craigslist.
99 Accord coupe, 5 spd, 99k. around $5k. sounds like a deal to me!

P.S. how many miles are on that Lexus by the way...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Go with the Accord... I have a 99 coupe and have never had any problems whatsoever... You'll get years out of it as long as the owner kept basic maintenance up...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.