Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Im building my dream bike. it would be easier to tell you what i have, since that list is small. I have a frame, subframe, swingarm, wheels and rearsets. looking for bigger things first like engine, forks/triples clipons, tank. let me know what you have, and what you want for it and ill make you an offer! thanks!

·
Registered
738 Posts
I have both right/left clip-on's for $35.00 shipped in the lower 48 states. Check ou my post in the for sale section.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
you need bodywork?
might be selling a complete raw ti set from my bike within in the next couple of weeks as well as the plastic panels (minus the inner dash area).
also any parts i have laying around i am not using i will let you know.
should have a like new shock
possible mirrors
and more.
let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
I have 06 model forks and the lower triple. :Hmmmm:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have
CDI IGN
CDI FUEL
REG/RECTIFIER
TAILIGHT
FRONT BRAKES COMPLETE W/MASTER CYLINDER
CRG CLUTCH LEVER W/PERCH
CRG FRONT BRAKE LEVER W/PERCH
FRONT SPROCET COVER

Shoot me a decent price and its all yours. I'm not trying to make a killing just some extra cash. Dont lowball to much.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i do have some odds and ends , like the battery tray (it is 2 piece), you can have them for $10 +shipping, (the plastic has been trimmed a little but it is still usable!)
also have front seat almost looks new $35+shipping,
tail light with all tabs intact $35 +shipping
i can combine shipping cost if you want to take them all. let me know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all...need some help buying suspensions

looking to buy ohlins suspension for my boyfriend for his 2006 kawasaki 636 for his birthday...i have no idea where to begin. I've been looking online but only end up in british websites...please help and let me know if i can find them in the states for cheaper...used would be the cheapest i guess. thanks for your reply and help.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have a complete 05 plastic set Raw Ti in color (minus lowers) tank/with tank cover, and Gauge cluster with under 5k from what i remember.

PM me interest

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a full set of custom paint fairings with tank minor damage

·
Registered
132 Posts
i have a gauge/instument cluster. its in perfect working order, but pretty beat up as far as cosmetics. you could always get a new case from the factory if yopu wanted.
75 shipped
pm me with you email address for pics.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I have two sets of forks one stock, one with racetech goldvalves ( not assembled ) and a lower triple/calipers/lines/mastercylinder ( rash on brake lever tip).

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
So Im building my dream bike. it would be easier to tell you what i have, since that list is small. I have a frame, subframe, swingarm, wheels and rearsets. looking for bigger things first like engine, forks/triples clipons, tank. let me know what you have, and what you want for it and ill make you an offer! thanks!
Left Upper in blue
Stock windshield
CA integrated tail

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have the plastic gas tank cover in green almost perfect. Its the parts that finishes the full tank look. Ill sell it for 175 shipped

1 - 18 of 18 Posts