Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
28,939 Posts
the t-rex stuff can be had really cheap on ebay, for me to ship it and make any money at all id probably have to charge close to what they are new. you guys might be better off to look at new t-rex stuff or used pitbull's. the t-rex quality isnt the greatest so i really dont feel that good about selling it to you guys anyhow...

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the t-rex stuff can be had really cheap on ebay, for me to ship it and make any money at all id probably have to charge close to what they are new. you guys might be better off to look at new t-rex stuff or used pitbull's. the t-rex quality isnt the greatest so i really dont feel that good about selling it to you guys anyhow...
Cool man thanks but if you change your mind and would like to sell the set and get them out of your garage then hit me up but if not thats fine too i guess ill take a gander a ebay

·
28,939 Posts
Cool man thanks but if you change your mind and would like to sell the set and get them out of your garage then hit me up but if not thats fine too i guess ill take a gander a ebay

they used to be around $100 for the set shipped, that was a few years ago though. let me know if you cant find a good deal.

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
have you had a problem with them...like as far as poor qaulity. they are easy for one person to use and is it a triple tree front/ or the bottom of the forks

·
Banned
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn that was quick with the link... that answered my ?, so i guess ill pick these up they are a pretty good price.

·
28,939 Posts
have you had a problem with them...like as far as poor qaulity. they are easy for one person to use and is it a triple tree front/ or the bottom of the forks
they arent as sturdy as the higher priced stands because of the bolt-together design, but ive used them for a few years without any problems. ive always had spools and never had a problem using the stands by myself. i have the fork lift front stand with an adapter for the triple, the adapter i didnt really like though. on my 10r i had to take the plastics and headlights off in order to use it, supposedly though you can use some washers on the pin to avoid that problem. the arm on my triple adapter bent down a lil though, i only bought it to pull my forks and get them re-worked and it worked for what i needed it for.

for the price t-rex stuff isnt bad, you get a front and rear for the cost of a brand name rear stand...

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was going to suggest the TRex stuff for the person on a budget - much better then some of the equivalents for the same $$.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts