Hi All,

I'd like to buy a frame slider if anyone has one lying around. It's a round old style one. Same as the one shown below but for the opposite side.

I'm in the UK, if you have one available, please get in touch :).


Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle