Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hey everyone. In order to get my bike back on the road, I need only one piece: the outer tube for the front fork.

I have a 2007 model and I have heard the 2005-2006 forks are the same. At this point, color of tube makes no difference. I just need one that's straight. If anyone has one, I'd be very happy. Or if someone could point me in the right direction, like a bike salvage yard or something.

Hope someone can help! Thanks

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Ebay. You may be able to snag one that's got other damage cheap and just use the outer tube. Good luck.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I have a silver one off an 07... complete fork leg. or a gold one off a 05 which has a rashed adjuster.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZX6R Front Forks 07-08 | eBay

One bent one and one with a good outer tube. I just wonder what the reserve is.
Yeah...I've seen that one and have emailed the guy. He doesn't want to split them and the reserve is like either 150 or 180, I don't remember. Thanks though...

I have a silver one off an 07... complete fork leg. or a gold one off a 05 which has a rashed adjuster.
How good of shape is the silver one? PM price, pic, anything that would help :)

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
looks great, i will get you pics on sunday. $50 plus shipping?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
brit, didn't even see your post! I would've taken you up on that deal, but I got one from somebody else for a little more...oh well. Hopefully someone else can use it! Thanks though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts