Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah yeah, we all have our opinions on them, but I want one. [:p] I'm pretty much only interested in Nano, but if you think you have some spectacular deal, go ahead and offer (but I don't have 50000 songs I'd care to put on your mom's used 30gb, so chances of me buying it at a decent price are low).

I would prefer a 4gb. I can get them brand new (with a 1-year warranty) for $200, or refurb from Apple (with a 1-year warranty) for $150.

I could get a 2gb brand new (with a 1-year warranty) for $150 , or refurb from Apple (with a 1-year warranty) for $100.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
I'll sell you or trade you my Samsung 2gb mp3 player.. Willing to negotiate.

I've owned Ipods, and much prefer the Samsung over the Ipod any day of the week.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Originally posted by ZeRo_C0oL
I'll sell you or trade you my Samsung 2gb mp3 player.. Willing to negotiate.

I've owned Ipods, and much prefer the Samsung over the Ipod any day of the week.

[:0]uuuuuhhhhhbullchit you sell him the Sam and will go buy a pod...lol!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, I know some of you sucka's got a gift that you'd rather have the cash for! [:p]

I could get a 4gb brand new (with a 1-year warranty) for $200 , or refurb from Apple (with a 1-year warranty) for $150. Post or PM your offers, but unless it's a smokin deal, I'm mainly interested in a 4gb Nano.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Buy my martha fockin' Samsung! lol

·
Registered
879 Posts
i've got a silver 2gd nano... brand new. put like 4 songs on it just to see what the fuss was all about, and have listened to it maybe 15 minutes. its nice, but i'd rather have a different color.... make me an offer?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.