Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I kind of wrecked when i was doin a wheelie couple weeks ago...clutchin in 2nd at about 40mph and ended up rolling it back after gettin up to about 60mph+...here's a pic of my arms thanks to the hot weather in florida making me not want to wear my leather...and i was dumb enough to not wear my gloves at the same time...haha...but yeah...i need a front wheel cause it got bent up...the rest of the bike is perfectly fine thanks to my frame sliders...not even a scratch on the bike. :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's a pic of my bike before the wreck, in case you were curious what the frame sliders looked like...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. yeah i hit you back.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Did you know that if your wheel isnt broken (just bent) it can be fixed? I can get you the name and # of the ppl that fixed mine their in NY. $150 vs. $500 (new) from Kawi

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i'm talking to someone that is going to sell me a wheel from a parted out bike for 175 with a stock tire on it most likely...hope that'll work out. but yeah its a weird wobble to it...i had to drive it back to my house cause i had no way of towing it from my friends which i drove it to and dropped off after the wreck cause it was closer..and when i drove it home the other day it wobbles just a lil bit from 1-35/40 and then it's pretty smoothe.. it also maybe feels like its moving from side to side so i might have to get a new axle pin or whatever too...

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[8D]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.