Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get my track bike on the street. Looking for matching body work, possibly including tank.

no real preference on color... i would buy pieces from different people as long as they match. Looking for good condition... doesnt have to be 100% mint, but not looking for stunt stuff.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
buump

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have a belly set and right mid in plasma blue (i guess thats the shiny blue on the 05-06's?) they are scratched but not broken

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nah keeping the track work... ill still be there once in a while... just want to have a bike i can ride more often again! :) hoping to take it to deals gap soon too!

im trying to work a deal with the guy with the motogp rep body work, i thought that looked pretty sweet

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,317 Posts
i have a blue tail and left side fairing. minor scratches and small rash. not cracked or anything like that and i can sell the front which is cracked on the left, since i'm getting a new one.

let me know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a mint set of Green 05 636 bodywork. $1000. if your still looking. Also comes with everything else I took off the bike to race it. Headlight, kickstand, blinkers, mirrors, etc. This was a brand new bike, 0 miles on the bodywork.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
im in the process of buying a set from a board member... should be here this/next week

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.