Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
no i dont think a 200 dollar modification is expensive. if you think so, you better never try building a fast car!!! i am a broke college student, but if i want something i budget my money until i can buy it.

fyi: i have pazzo gold shorties and love them.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by nick041881
no i dont think a 200 dollar modification is expensive. if you think so, you better never try building a fast car!!! i am a broke college student, but if i want something i budget my money until i can buy it.

fyi: i have pazzo gold shorties and love them.
Look buddy don't care what you think....
Don't be a moron....
You're a broke college kid...I own my own business and could buy 10 bikes with cash tomorrow.

NOT THE POINT!!! Just seeing if anybody had some levers laying around that I could buy!

Not very hard to understand and obviously you have NO levers for sale.....So why are you posting????

·
Registered
310 Posts
Originally posted by ibleedgreen

Look buddy don't care what you think....
Don't be a moron....
You're a broke college kid...I own my own business and could buy 10 bikes with cash tomorrow.

NOT THE POINT!!! Just seeing if anybody had some levers laying around that I could buy!

Not very hard to understand and obviously you have NO levers for sale.....So why are you posting????

I think the point to consider is the levers are about a 20% upgrade in functionality and about 80% cosmetic. With that said, 200 can seem steep for a mod that has little impact on the overall bike. These are mods that are luxuries. I have no complaint paying for mods with a bigger difference.....i.e. dampners, exhaust, suspention, etc.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Iano1

I think the point to consider is the levers are about a 20% upgrade in functionality and about 80% cosmetic. With that said, 200 can seem steep for a mod that has little impact on the overall bike. These are mods that are luxuries. I have no complaint paying for mods with a bigger difference.....i.e. dampners, exhaust, suspention, etc.
Maybe for you it's 20%...much more for me. It's all about compfort and would make a big difference to me IMO(2 finger racing background).

Thanks for the bumps but looks like I'm going to have to pick them up new.

·
Registered
418 Posts
the reason that i posted is because you are looking for something used and cheap when you can just go out and but it. people usually dont just have a set of gold shorty levers laying around, they post them for sale if they have them.if you have so much money, quit being so damn cheap.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by nick041881
the reason that i posted is because you are looking for something used and cheap when you can just go out and but it. people usually dont just have a set of gold shorty levers laying around, they post them for sale if they have them.if you have so much money, quit being so damn cheap.
Easy bro...nobody cheap here and I don't have SO MUCH money. Very simple post......

WTB shorty levers...simple...

SO F&$K OFF!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
you asked for links of where people got theirs. i told you pazzo racing because thats where i got mine. i replied nicely to your original post and you posted a smart ass reply, as in no shit pazzo levers..crg..bla bla..i hope you find your old used levers, you cheap ass.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by ninja vanish
even if i had a set to sell you, i wouldn't.....bad attitude bro, bad attitude.[:Welcome][:M77]

YO guys I don't have a bad attitude...

Dip sh!t starts postwhoren how cheap I am...

Sorry buddy maybe I should have been more specific about where to get them not who makes them.

STARTING OVER[:I] Where did you purchase your pazzo's nick041881 and how much did you purchase them for????

Hopefully you guys can forgive me for wanting a little more info like I first posted"If nobody has any used some good links would be helpful."

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.