Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
418 Posts
no i dont think a 200 dollar modification is expensive. if you think so, you better never try building a fast car!!! i am a broke college student, but if i want something i budget my money until i can buy it.

fyi: i have pazzo gold shorties and love them.

· Registered
418 Posts
the reason that i posted is because you are looking for something used and cheap when you can just go out and but it. people usually dont just have a set of gold shorty levers laying around, they post them for sale if they have them.if you have so much money, quit being so damn cheap.

· Registered
418 Posts
you asked for links of where people got theirs. i told you pazzo racing because thats where i got mine. i replied nicely to your original post and you posted a smart ass reply, as in no shit pazzo levers..crg..bla bla..i hope you find your old used levers, you cheap ass.

· Registered
418 Posts
ok i will start over too. i bought them at pazzoracing.com. i really like them and they are not just an aesthetic modification. i noticed increased brake leverage and can position the clutch right where i want it.they were shipped fast and easy to install. sorry to start busting balls right away.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.