Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine are corroding, and I'm not quite sure why, but they are starting to show a rough and rusty texture.. and it looks and feels awful. I'm only interested in buying a set of stock bar ends if they're ecomonical, seeing as I'm absolutely looking for crumbs on the floor ;)

Yes, the bike is covered when I'm not riding it, and to the best of my knowledge it has only seen the rain once that I've been on it.. I guess maybe the motorcycle cover is allowing moisture to get through :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey bud, I had the same problem with mine and ended up just buying some slider bar ends from 58 cycle for about $26 shipped. pro-tekk has some nice ones for about $21 if you can find a dealer. I'm goin with the delrin sliders mostly to avoid having this same problem again. From what I hear it is a bit widespread.

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by kawiguy_05
Hey bud, I had the same problem with mine and ended up just buying some slider bar ends from 58 cycle for about $26 shipped. pro-tekk has some nice ones for about $21 if you can find a dealer. I'm goin with the delrin sliders mostly to avoid having this same problem again. From what I hear it is a bit widespread.
The only reason I haven't bought any aftermarket sliders is because a lot of the aftermarket sets are either not weighted or do not weigh as much as the stock ones, causing worse bar vibrations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.