Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I go into the garage today to work on changing the front rotors on my bike, dad comes over and wants to help.... So, to start off a great day I turn my back to get some sockets and BAMM! bikes lying on the ground. Thanks dad!! So now I'm in need of a new mirror, windshield, and front,fairing on my 98 zx6r, oh and somthing to beat on for a wile... so much for that new paint job that lasted about 4 months. Let me know if you have any of these parts of know where I can find some cheap, Hopefully my dads not an asshole and decides to pay for this shit.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, using his shop... still, the first thing I tell him when he comes in is not to be careful considering this is the third time he's layed my bike down, I don't think his clumsy ass should be anywhere near it anymore. Would you want someone to pay for damages(including you dad) if they broke your bike, not to mention them doing it on multiple occations?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Last two times he decided to put it on the rear stand wile I was gone and I guess didn't line it up right and let it fall, he's pretty clumsy nowadays, which is a good reason for him to say away from my bike

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, he said he'd give me 100 bucks... so I figure I'll just have to do a repair job on the fairing myself and spend the money on prep and paint for the entire bike. What a pain in the ass, thats the last thing I want to do is paint my bike AGAIN. Oh well, any color sujestions, I'll post some picks of it now, its a dark metallic blue with pearl and the frame is silver(I'll consider anything but red, oh and pink) I fugure its time for a little change.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.