Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I crashed my bike and cracked my Variant pretty nicely, so I'm in need of a replacement. I want either new or like new condition please. I prefer all black, gloss or flat doesn't matter, I've been running with the gloss one and love it.

My fighter, as seen in my sig, is green, so that's why I want black (since the right green isn't available). Shoot me a PM with a price. My zip code is 23323 for a shipping quote.

This is open to vendors or private sellers, I don't care, I just want a replacement.

Size medium. Thanks.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah it does, but that helmet protected me perfectly. Out of all my injuries, none are head or neck related. I mean I felt my head smash into the pavement, but it didn't hurt one bit.

I figured I'd let forum members and/or vendors have my business before I head to eBay or amazon.com. My insurance check clears the bank tomorrow, so I'm ready to buy.

·
That Fighter Guy
15,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you, good sir. I believe you are the one that also hooked me up on my Metzler ME880, brake pads, and braided brake line for my VTX. Great price and fast shipping is what I remember. :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts