Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a right side mirror for an 05 ZX636, doesn't matter if it's broken, going to try and mount a GPS unit in the housing so the housing has to be somewhat ok shape.

Offering $15 through paypal shipped, email me at pyroniusd [at] hotmail [dot] com and I'll get it quicker than if you post here

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'm looking for a right side mirror for an 05 ZX636, doesn't matter if it's broken, going to try and mount a GPS unit in the housing so the housing has to be somewhat ok shape.

Offering $15 through paypal shipped, email me at pyroniusd [at] hotmail [dot] com and I'll get it quicker than if you post here
I have one with a broken arm but it's off an 07-08. It's broken off at the base and I don't have the mount just the head with glass and arm. I think I have a mint one from an 05-06 too.

Habs

·
Registered
975 Posts

I have like 6 mirrors of 6r zx10 ect..

·
Banned
1,137 Posts
How much for a set of 05-08 636/ ZX6R OEM mirrors? 07-08 ZX6R are the same as 05-06.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
They look very much alike but there is a subtle difference in the way they look. If you look at these pics the one on the left is the 05-06 ZX6R and the one on the right is the 07-08. The difference if you look closely is nothing more than the shape of the arm and size of the tapered part near the head.

I have a broken right one off an 08 with the smaller tapered part near the head and I have 2 right ones from the 05-06 with the larger tapered part.

Habs

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts