Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an almost brand new Micron carbon fiber oval high-mount slip on that doesn't work very well with my Sato rearsets (when all the way up and back I don't have enough foot-room). The pipe is flawless, received from Pipe City 7/25/06, and it has less than 250 miles on it (the stainless pipe has not yellowed from heat yet). I have all of the mounting hardware including the parts to relocate the passenger pegs and the stuff to lower the stock turn signals if you still have them (I think I have the instructions and two Micron decals too). I am looking to trade for a high quality clean slip on (no scuffs, dings, or rash) with an aluminum, carbon fiber, or titanium can. Looking for Akrapovic, Muzzy, D&D, Micron, etc. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this pipe except for the foot-room thing. It would be perfect on a bike with stock rearsets or someone who likes their feet a little further forward. It will be shipped in the original Micron box. More pictures available upon request.

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some more pic's...

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I don't need ANOTHER pipe, but if you want a CF slip-on, I have a Devil that has less than 200 miles on it, as of this morning. So, not interested in a trade, but if you sell your pipe and want this one, let me know. Good luck, Brent

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Iano1, PM sent.

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent to bsgesch. Pipe is still available.

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
reply sent to Iano1

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can't believe nobody's jumping on this.

·
Pursebully
38,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ordered standard mount mid-pipe from Pipe City. Pipe no longer available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.